Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Pleasures of Reading, Viewing, and Listening in 2015

Our annual series of posts on reading, viewing, and listening is about to begin! Once again I've solicited piece from a bevy of writers and critics to tell us what they particularly enjoyed reading, viewing, and listening to in the last year, and once again I'm finding the responses as fascinating as they are idiosyncratic. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's picked up suggestions for future reading, listening, and viewing from our past editions of the series. This year's edition will include posts by Lisa Tuttle, Cheryl Morgan, Nisi Shawl, Mark Rich, Sarah Tolmie, Tansy Rayner Roberts, and many, many others. I'll be adding links below as I upload each new contribution, to provide a list for convenient reference. I hope you'll enjoy reading these as much as I do.

Part 1: Sarah Tolmie
Part 2: Caren Gussoff
Part 3: Tansy Rayner Roberts
Part 4: Jennifer Marie Brissett
Part 5: Alisa Alering
Part 6: Jackie Hatton
Part 7: Lisa Tuttle
Part 8: Nancy Jane Moore
Part 9: Nisi Shawl
Part 10: Eleanor Arnason
Part 11: Cheryl Morgan
Part 12: Lisa Shapter
Part 13: Carrie Devall
Part 14: Lesley Hall
Part 15: Christopher Brown
Part 16: Gwyneth Jones
Part 17: Kristin King
Part 18: Brit Mandelo
Part 19: Katrinka Moore
Part 20: Andrea Hairston
Part 21: Mark Rich
Part 22: Julie Phillips
Part 23: Veronica Schanoes
Part 24: Fiona Lehn
Part 25: Jean LeBlanc
Part 26: Cynthia Ward
Part 27: Arrate Hidalgo
Part 28: Sofia Samatar
Part 29: Kiini Ibura Salaam 
 


 

 

No comments: